Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Side Yamabuki

I spent this morning watching Side Yamabuki (an old tenimyu with the 2nd cast - too many weirdos lol).
I really like Yamabuki a lot. I used to dislike them but... I guess it's all because their manager is just soooo cute. And I like Sengoku, the lucky player, and I like Akutsu, whom I used to hate /D
Me is fail D:

Whatever, I love love love their manager so much ;///;
And Kawakubo Yuki, playing him in tenimyu is awesome! I thought he was cute in Boy's Love 2 the movie already, but since I got to know that he's playing Dan-kun in tenimyu I fell for him xD
I like Juri playing Akutsu, too because he just fits the role, he's so incredibly tall! And although I think the guy playing Sengoku doesn't really look as good as his anime-version, I still think that he's acting him so well! had to laugh about him talking... so Sengoku-like.

 Yamabuki anime-version without Akutsu
Tenimyu 2nd Cast version
















Isn't Dan-kun the cutest thing in both versions? *dies* <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen