Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

sick

I got diagnosted with Pfeiffer's disease (or how it is called) today! Can't believe it... I'm not sick at all. It's just that my lymphs are swollen, I feel well.
It can get worse, and that's why I'm allowed to do nothing for a week or more - no work, no sport, no nothing and much sleep.
It sucks! (but I'll watch Anime until I die. And JUMP DVDs. And read fanfics. And write fanfics.)
The disease is called 'kissing disease' as well, which reminds me of one of my favorite Momokai fanfics in which Momo thinks that he has the kissing disease because he can't stop kissing Kaidoh > 3<

Also, my metal allergy got worse again. I guess it's because it's getting hotter... three of my fingers are covered with pustules already because I dared wearing rings.
It's itching like hell!
So annoying, I didn't have allergy for almost half a year...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen