Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

pointless tenipuri babbling

I know I'm babbling about Momokai to an annoying level.
But I'm sooo in love with them, and I already told you to make this blog a senseless and stupid one.
Momokai are the perfect couple for me! And thanks to that awesome fanfic writer and everything, I notice so much Momokai love in the tenipuri anime! They are in love with each other so obviously!! (I even get angry at other characters to approach the couple)

There are more pairings in tenipuri I like though, like the Golden Pair and the weird Yamabuki pair (I SO want to write a fanfic about them. Mind me to create a completely brainfucked story? 8D).

It's getting a bit of a tenipuri blog, haha. But well, I read some blogs where bloggers were babbling about things none of their followers seem to be interested in as well.
And I like that!

Good Night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen