Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

Yudan sezu ni ikou.

Hello ^^/)

I'm having wonderful days at home, eating lots of delicious meals everyday and doing what I want to do.
Awwwww I'm seriously getting a bit fat lately!!! I don't care though. Once I'm back to Berlin I'll make a diet and eat only healthy things.

Anyway what I wanted to tell you is that I finally decided to do something useful in my life! One thing that I want to do since about one year. I wrote about it here, it's really the thing I want to do the most! And now I'm going to do it!!

What am I talking about?
It's tennis!!

I finally had the guts to sign up for a tennis course at university, yaaaaay~
I'm not good at sports and I'm shy and I'm afraid already - but I'm happy!!

Oh, and recently I'm playing "Gakuensai no Oujisama" every night, the dating game I was writing about before. I LOVE IT!!
I made Sengoku my new boyfriend:

He's one of my favorite characters of tenipuri <33 It was so nice to be able to talk to him and date him, hahaha!
















Well, who's gonna be my next target?
I'm also planning to play "Uta no Prince-sama" soon. Anyone of you ever played it??


Bye-bye and have a nice day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen