Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Pair items.

Sometimes I wonder how it would be if my boyfriend and me would have "pair items" (Can you call it like that in English? I don't even know how to call it in German DX).
Actually I would like to hear your opinion about it!

Pair rings, pair bracelets, T-Shirts, whatever...
Recently I saw or heard of many couples having pair items, even if they're together just for one month or so! It seems to be a common thing for couples.

My boyfriend and me are together for quite a while now I guess... but there's no such thing we could call a pair item. There never was!

Some people even have songs which they call "their songs" and we don't have that. And we don't have a "perfect date" in our memory (Oh, maybe I do, but when I asked him he just said "All our dates are perfect" which is cute but.... but. XD)

Whatever we have a good relationship and we live together and are very happy... but sometimes I wish we had at least one pair item... sometimes I say "Let's buy pair rings", but that's stupid because I have a metal allergy. And I have the feeling he thinks pair items are lame and there's no need to buy a proof of love when the hearts of two persons are connected. Which is right I guess, but... but. (I'm still a girl you know? I think pair items are cute ;O; )

Anyway have a nice day <3~
Bibi

1 Kommentar: