Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Nothing really really.

Hey~ ♥

How are you? Are you okay? Winter doesn't want to end this year... I hope you're all well and please take care not to catch a cold.

Tomorrow is my last day in Berlin until university starts... yaaaaaay~ I won't miss you Berlin, I like you, but I won't miss you XD"
Before that I try to meet up with my best friend Ang and maybe buy some Easter presents for my family! I'll also buy a Japanese Gyaru magazine I guess... I really enjoy reading them and I'll be so bored without anything to read in the bus on friday ;O;

Anything else? I'll dye my hair! (Or rather my boyfriend will dye it). I'm sick of brown hair! I ALWAYS have brown hair! Even when I try to change it I actually realize that brown hair suits me best D: BUT I'll challenge myself again and die it red ♥  I may show you the result ;)

OK. That's all, no photo today. MAYBE I should upload a photo of my boyfriend soon. He used my make-up and took some photos of himself (He wanted to practice 'L'-Cosplay). He looked like Plastic Tree's Ryutarou SO MUCH!! In my opinion Ryutarou (in his earlier years) is the hottest guy on earth XD

OK, bye-bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen