Freitag, 30. November 2012

I'm rich.

... or at least I feel like I am!
I finally received bafoeg and oh yes, I received a lot. And I will receive it every month.

I'm so happy!!!
I can't describe how happy I am.

I never had any money in my whole life really (Okay, my first year in Japan I kind of had, but that's too long ago.)
I always had to work so much and try so hard... blablabla... *pities herself*

This week I finally orderd a few things and I'm even more happy about that.

I bought the two recent music dvd's of JUMP (I wanted the Summary 2011 since it came out in... was it March!? But I never had money left to actually buy it T_T) and Yuma's solo debut single and I bought of course all 3 versions of my husband's solo debut single (why is everyone solo debuting?) <33333

I also bought the latest Myojo magazine yesterday! And I f*cking regret to have missed buying the September edition because it includes a Sexy Zone pen case! (may buy it online now)

I SHOULD BETTER BUY SOME FURNITURE AND A WASHING MACHINE for our apartment. But. No. I'm helpless you know.

Oh! Before I finish another senseless entry I want to mention that I want to watch Yamatan's Kindaichi Shounen Special soon~~
The funny thing is that my boyfriend's favorite singer/ actress/ whatever (not interested) is going to be in it!
We can watch it together LOL.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen