Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

I love Aki, but I don't love university

O-kay-kay-kay.

I should be reading about Korean history right now, but I'm tired of studying! Instead, I'm doing nothing now and will sleep soon <3

Not so much has changed since my last post, which was full of complaints, haha. I still think University is difficult and boring... but it's getting better at least a little. The teachers are being really nice (oh I know, they're not called teachers) and I try hard to understand what they want to tell me. Some texts we had to read were interesting, and it's kind of weird for me to begin to prefer polictial texts. Really weird.

Oh, one of my big problems is that my english skills are so low!! I have to look up every second word in an online dictonary and even when I do so I don't get the context sometimes LOL. Loser.

On Monday I had 2-years-anniversary with my boyfriend! We went to a japanese restaurant and liked it! And after that we went shopping, but only he bought clothes. I will get my first bafög next week and I HOPE that it will be a lot of money. I would really like to buy a few clothes from Japan, not to mention fan goods, haha!!

Ah... I really don't have time to do otaku-things at the moment. So sad... I need to write some fanfiction or else I will die. I also need someone to watch tenipuri/ tenimyu with me... ;_;

Ok, I hope you're all well? It's getting really cold so please take care not to catch a cold.
(I drink up to 10 cups of tea each day lol)



Good night!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ja.. Uni kann schon richtig mies sein...
    Hach, ihr zwei seid so süß zusammen!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja... komm voll nich mit klar ;_; Ich glaub ich bin zu dumm fuer Uni! Und wir muessen immer so verdammt viel machen fuer jedes Fach :/

      Dankeschoen <333

      Gehts dir gut soweit? :)

      Löschen