Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

New boyfriend

Well, a virtual boyfriend, ok? /D

I knew it!!
I remember myself writing about Ibu-kun being my virtual boyfriend a few months ago, and now it came true!
I finished the Dating Game sucessfully! At first it was kind of difficult to get close to Ibu-kun but I really tried hard and he got to like me a bit. I almost ignored the other characters and just focused on him and he asked for my phone number soon 

Besides doing the preperations of the school festival (which is the main story of the game) he asked me two times to go on a date with him!
First time we went to a funfair and took the ghost train:


 I was really scared and so he took my hand.

For the second date we went to a cinema and an aquarium.

He also asked me to call him Shinji, and he started calling me Su (that's my real name, well a part of it). That's the best part of the game! The characters are really talking with their ORIGINAL Anime voices!! It's just awwwwww! I love many of the Tenipuri Seiyuus!!

There was a swim contest before the festival and Ibu-kun... no, Shinji-kun ♥ won it! (very nice screenshots of many characters, I tell you...)


















 In the end my school, Fudomine, won both categories of the festival's contests which means tickets to Wimbledon, yay!
In one of the categories we had built a ghost house, for the other one formed a rock band. (I was able to choose the singer and I chose Shinji of course!)















When the festival came to an end as well, Shinji asked me to go somewhere with him. There he finally asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! He also said "Suki desu"

After that the credits came and after the credits half a year had passed and Shinji had become the Captian of the Fudomine team!!
What a perfect ending! I really did my best to get to a successful ending!

There are lots of characters and their pathes I can play. I saw many screenshots of other character's stories and endings and some are much more touchy than Shinji is (of course lol). I wanna play many more pathes, for example Sengoku's and Kaidoh's path.... BUT I allmost feel like I'm cheating on Shinji then T^T

Well well, a game is just a game, haha! But Shinji is my virtual boyfriend anyway T^T 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen