Samstag, 13. Oktober 2012

Dating Game

I started to play a Prince of Tennis dating game LOL. It's so much fun!!
You're able to choose your favorite school in order to become a member of it! Then you have the chance to talk to the team members and get closer to them!

My favorite school is Yamabuki, but I chose Fudomine because I want Ibu-kun to be my boyfriend
As I wrote here before, he's one of my favorite characters and he's just so funny (he's not funny at all and that's what makes him so funny, he's such a dark and pessimistic person and I love his evenly voice especially when he's talking to himself) 

It's quite difficult though! (I noticed that it would be much easier to become Kamio's girlfriend but...)

My boyfriend's helping me, haha. He complained because he feels like dating Ibu-kun though :D!

Ok good night for today haha!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen