Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Happy Halloween - I'm tired.

It has been a while!

Oh yeah, my life has changed. University started and oh yeah, I was able to get into Japanese Studies at the Free University 3nd semester. I regret it already!
I was looking forward to go to University so much and to be honest, I'm disappointed. University seems to be very difficult and we have to read a lot already (my former flat-mate started studying practically the same thing and she has no homework at all yet and prefossor's are talking all the time while at my University we've got tons of homework and are supposed to talk so much ;O;)
I also don't like most of the people there. Why are they talking like professors already? There life must be so boring - oh yeah, actually what we do in class is really boring too and I can't stop thinking about tenipuri and stuff haha.

Today is Halloween, and I'm not going anywhere. I kind of regret that! I would love to dress up as a witch or something and enjoy! One time I went to a club on Halloween in Japan and it was fun! The year after that I spent it with a good friend at her apartment because we were afraid of a coming Typhoon XD (Katha, if you ever read this, do you remember
Katha erzaehlt, dass sie im Spiegel gelesen hat, dass die assi-slang-Jugendsprache fuer manche als Weiterentwicklung der deutschen Sprache angesehn wird.
Vivi/ Bibi: *total geschockt, weil ueberhaupt nicht der Meinung*
Weiterentwicklung?!Aldah...!)
But this is not Japan, but Germany... I seriously start missing Japan these days, I want to go otaku-shopping and eat real sushi...

Oh, I forgot, I had birthday two weeks ago (my first day at University...)! It was not special at all and it felt like every day, but I got to meet my best friend in the afternoon and the three of us (including my boyfriend) went to McDonalds LOL.
I received a Nintendo DSi and today we bought Pokemon Black 2 btw *____*;
Last years birthday was the best day of my life. I wonder what next year's will be like?

Ok... too much babbling and it's not even otaku-babbling this time, how boring!!!
Will go to sleep now, tomorrow's gonna be a long day too.

Take care and enjoy Halloween :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen