Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

like Christmas

Today is like Christmas!

I received the 2 CDs I ordered a while ago - I had to get them from the customhouse (my friend and me had to wait for more than 2 hours).
It's the limited edition of JUMP's new album and the limited edition with videoclip and making of NYC's new single *__________*~

Yes, I said I won't order it because I can't.
But... I did it... and kept it as a secret because I suck and I'm stupid because I have no money at all right now >O<
Now I'm really really happy though. The cover of the album is just sooo cool, can I marry it? :'D

I also received a Manga I ordered (>O<... it was cheap, ok?). I have seen this Manga before in Japan, but missed the chance to buy it before I left. I never thought we'd have it in Germany already!! When I saw it in the bookstore last week I was like OMG!! I was telling my friend about it, and how I regret not having bought it - and a few minutes later I puledl it out of the shelf by accident!!
So funny.
It's German title sucks,and it's Japanese one is 'Me de shireru yoru no junjou'.

So now I can die happily.

But I don't want to, I just want it to be weekend right now because I have so many things do listen to, watch and read! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen