Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

fictioning

While it felt like the reason for me being alive was boys love last week, I feel like it is fanfiction this week (which includes boys love though).

I've read so many wonderful tenipuri fanfics recently! I'm in love with all their writers so much, I'm a creep 8D

I got so much insipration and I feel so encouraged to write my own stories, and that's what I'm doing again! This time in German though, my English sucks, yes it does.

Writing fanfiction is so much fun!!
I'd wish there were a German tenipuri community or something, where to share fanfic and stuff. If someone heard about one, please tell me!

And now it's sleeping time for me. Good night!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey! came by your blog through a referral from a friend. We seem to have the same interests haha (Jpop, particularly Johnny's and HSJ :D) So I followed you on Google Friend Connect.

    Care to visit my site and follow back as well?

    http://ada-nikki.blospot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello, nice to meet you :D
    Awww nice, I'd love to make more JE and especially JUMP loving friends <3 Do you have a favorite member?

    Thanks for adding me, I will add you back now :)

    AntwortenLöschen