Freitag, 27. April 2012

Momokai 2

I'm so in love with that girls Momokai fanfics! I can't stop reading, I've finished almost all of her works... and I want her to write more soon! Within a few days, Momokai has become my most favorite Seigaku-pairing I guess! (omg, why do I get the feeling that absolutely nobody knows what I'm talking about, sry XD)
Anyways, it even makes me wanna write some tenipuri fanfic *_* Should I?

I'm such a strange kind of girl. I'm such an otaku, it hurts!

I'd rather spend my non-existent money on buying tons of fangirl-goods than on clothes, beauty-products, anything! I'd rather spend my precious time on watching drama, anime, music videos or doing whatever-is-related-to-my-too-many-fandoms than on leaving this house and do anything else! (I'm stupid for being that honest.)

*goes and burries herself in a non existent garden*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen