Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Go Busters

Recently I've been watching Tokumei Sentai Go Busters. Have you ever heard of it? To make it short, the Go Busters are three Power Rangers, fighting against evil.








The robots behind the busters are their friends, helpers, weapons. The left one looking like a gorilla has such a cute character ♥








The only reason for me to start watching this series, was Baba Ryouma, who is one of the lead roles (the blue Buster).
At first I thought it's the most stupid drama I've ever seen, but I really began to like it now! I'm almost finished with it though D:
I recommend it only for people who like Power Rangers (it was one of my favorite series when I was a child btw XD;)or Baba Ryoma or the other actors (the red Buster is quite handsome, too, and I really like the bad guy who's talking in french and other languages (?) all the time. And I like the girl buster!).

That's it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen